BARRY & "SPEED FORCE VARIANT"
Series: "Heros and Villains Through Art History"
Giclee Pigment Inks on Acid-Free Archival Matte Paper
TWO VERSIONS: BARRY & BARRY SPEED FORCE VARIANT
BARRY | Prints Available in THREE sizes
- 11x17" (SMALL) | Limited Edition of 250
- 16x24" (MEDIUM) | Limited Edition of 125
- 24x36" (LARGE) | Limited Edition of 125
BARRY SPEED FORCE VARIANT | Prints Available in THREE sizes
- 11x17" (SMALL) | Limited Edition of 100
- 16x24" (MEDIUM) | Limited Edition of 56
- 24x36" (LARGE) | Limited Edition of 56
These Giclee prints are high-quality, archival fine art prints. They are high-resolution, with accurate color, and they are acid-free for a longer print life. *To take care of your fine art print make sure you mat or frame them with archival materials.
On-hand orders ship in one to two weeks
Order yours today!
About This Piece:
I thought the best way to portray the Flash was through post-impressionism. I thought it would be a great way to use line color and brushstrokes to help create the movement of Barry Allen moving through the Speed Force. Vincent Van Gogh was my strongest influence on this piece.